Dear Enterprise Architect enthusiast. Our next EA User Group event is planned on the 5th and 6th October 2017 in Brussels.
Similar to the event in London in May we will organize a two-day event.
The first day, 5 October will be the training day. This day will be filled with 1/2 day hands-on training sessions to allow us to go into detail on a variety of subjects.
The second day, 6 October will be a classical EAUG day filled with 45-minute sessions covering all kinds of EA related topics.
We are interested in just about everything you do with Enterprise Architect, from the organisation of your model to enhancements you have made using MDG or the automation API, or even just a project with which you are especially happy with. That said, we are not just after the sunshine stories and would be interested in hearing about any experiences learned the hard way. Presentations of an obvious or purely commercial nature will not be accepted.
Some example topics are:
· Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF, DoDAF/UPDM)
· Business Architecture, Capability Mapping, Process Modelling
· Systems Engineering
· Business Analysis, Requirements Management
· Modelling Languages (UML, SysML, BPMN, ArchiMate)
· SOA, DDS, GIS, NIEM
· Data modelling
· Code generation/IDE integration
· Project management
· EA-based reporting
· EA scripting and automation
· Tool adoption/deployment
· MDG Technologies/UML profiles
· Model collaboration and management
· Test management
Do you have a story to tell or a course to teach?
If so, please let us know.