On 15th May 2013 more than 100 EA users met to learn from each other and discover new ways to make the most of the capabilities of Enterprise Architect. Sponsored by Dunstan Thomas, eaDocX, LieberLieber and Visure, the day consisted of three tracks of expert advice and user stories to inspire and challenge. The proceedings started with a keynote presentation from Doug Rosenberg...
Agenda - Wednesday 15th May 2013
The event tracks were:
- Track 1 - Setting up projects for success with EA
- Track 2 - Project Delivery with EA
- Track 3 - Implementation & lessons learnt
- 09:00 - 09:45
- 09:45 - 10:30
- Keynote - Modeling Software Intensive Systems with Doug Rosenberg.
- 10:45 - 11:30
- Track 1 - Requirements alone don't fly! With Paul Hewitt
- Track 2 - BPMN 2.0. With Phil Chudley.
- Track 3 - Hidden Gems in EA, with Peter Doomen
- 11:45 - 12:30
- Track 1 - Writing Use Cases in EA. With Ian Mitchell.
- Track 2 - SysML. With Roman Bretz.
- Track 3 - User Story: EA usage at ACV. With Geert Bellekens.
- 12:30 - 13:30
- Lunch & Exhibition
- 13:30 - 14:15
- Track 1 - MDG Profiles & Toolboxes. With Phil Chudley.
- Track 2 - Analyser Workbench. With Daniel Siegl.
- Track 3 - User Story: EA usage at Evry. With Knut Paulsen.
- 14:30 - 15:15
- Track 1 - Modelling with Enterprise Architect - What's in it for the PM? With Jackie Mitchell.
- Track 2 - EA Navigator. With Geert Bellekens.
- Track 3 - How to do less work, have more fun and become (a bit) more famous doing it. With Ian Mitchell
- 15:15 - 16:30
- Exhibition and Q&A with speakers & organisers.
The Venue Location
The location for this event was the Valuing Time Centre at London's Lillie Bridge Depot.
There is a dress code of smart / casual for this event.