Register now – FINAL CALL
27+ sessions, 7+ trainings & workshops, 19 speakers: "EA Best Practice Days 2020"
from 17 to 19 March 2020 in Stuttgart
"Modeling digital future together"
We invite you to join our "Enterprise Architect Best Practice Days 2020" in Stuttgart. 27+ sessions, 7+ trainings & workshops, 19+ speakers are waiting for us. Concentrated practical know-how and a lot of insights in impulse presentations and trainings are guaranteed!
Tuesday, 17 March to Thursday, 19 March 2020
Hotel Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin, next to Stuttgart main station
We have taken every effort to organise this conference. Although, the situation about COVID-19 is severe, we will stick to our plans. This conference will be attended by less than 200 people and we will make sure that we spent together 3 great days of experience in Stuttgart.
Tuesday, 17th March: EA Best Practices, Sessions in German
- News about the Enterprise Architect release 15.1
- From customers in practice: the Nato Framework, presented by the Deutsche Bundeswehr and the Swiss Army, Out of the ivory tower: Implementation of EAM at Birkenstock
- The scientific view: How do I manage to create a goal-oriented value contribution with data? (Session in English)
- Panel discussion with your questions, in the evening a hands-on Design Thinking Workshop
Tuesday, March 18: Partner Best Practices with partner companies, sessions in German and English
- Cyber Security Modeling - automated threat analysis with ThreatGet
- Model-driven software development under SAP
- Field of tension using Agile Development Methods
- Transformation of the healthcare system with the Open Group Health Enterprise Reference Architecture (O-HERA)
- Simplifying EA Models and sharing with Browsers, Confluence, Sharpoint, using Prolaborate
- Dinner at the Brauhaus
Thursday, 19 March: 4 trainings, 1 workshop, sessions in German and English
- Track System Engineering: Getting the best out on MDG, Governance for EA
- Track EA in Business Use: Interactive moderated exchange of experience on ISO 26262 with Enterprise Architect, Patterns for the Data-Driven Digital Transformation Process - A State Based Value Delivery Approach
- Special Track Prolaborate: A hands-on workshop to get started with Prolaborate
New in 2020: Interactive sessions plus Partner exhibition
"EA Clinic", finally your questions about EA practically answered
You have had concrete questions about the use of the Enterprise Architect tool for a long time? Dr. Horst Kargl shows you live in Enterprise Architect how to proceed most effectively.
Partners: We are proud to have partners joining us, exhibiting and speaking at this conference:
AE Ability Engineering http://www.abilityengineering.co.uk/ ,
Prolaborate , https://prolaborate.sparxsystems.com/
Dunstan Thomas, https://www.dthomas.co.uk/
Intland Software https://intland.com/,
Nanga Systems https://www.nangasystems.com/,
AIT, the Austrian Institute of Technology https://www.ait.ac.at/themen/dependable-systems-engineering/
Check out the entire program:
Participation is possible for a special price of EUR 870 on all 3 days or only on single days. Now you can still register here:
All 3 days – in German: https://www.sparxsystems.de/bestpractice-days-de/anmeldung-best-practice-days/
Overnight stay in the conference hotel “Steigenberger”
We and our partners are looking forward to welcoming you at our Best Practice Days in Stuttgart and to sharing our experiences.
Sparx Systems CE